YOU vs WILD SURVIVAL EXPERIENCE
_our version of the popular TV series... Now you can experience a little of what it's like to survive off the land, with nothing but a knife and the few things you have on your person, or items that may have been discarded by people before you. Surviving is all about being in control; Control of your environment; Control of the situation; But most importantly control of your emotions when in a stressful situation.
- How do I stay warm & cook food, when I have no way to make a fire?
- I want to protect myself from the elements, yet I have no hut or tent?
- What plants do I pick that are safe to eat, especially when I’m under pressure?
- Which plant do I eat for pain relief and how do I prepare it?
- How do I find north the celestial way OR using nothing but my digital watch?
- What do I do to filter this water so that it's safe to drink?
- Where do I lay my trap to catch food and what do I make it with?
- What's my best chance of survival if I'm falling through a frozen lake or a bog?
- Why do musterer's prefer not to use the new light weight walking poles?
- How do I make a leaf compass so I can find my way?
_“IF YOU’RE NOT LIVING LIFE ON THE EDGE, THEN YOU’RE TAKING UP TOO MUCH ROOM"
2 - 3kms (optional - average fitness required)
Well-formed, some short steep sections.
Learning to be self sufficient in the wilderness.
Pickup from all Queenstown accommodations
Morning at 8:00am or Afternoon at 1:30pm (year round)
Regular Price - Adult NZ$142 Child NZ$107
What you bring:
What we provide: