YOU vs WILD SURVIVAL EXPERIENCE
_our version of the popular TV series... Now you can experience a little of what it's like to survive off the land, with nothing but a knife and the few things you have on your person, or items that may have been discarded by people before you. Surviving is all about being in control; Control of your environment; Control of the situation; But most importantly control of your emotions when in a stressful situation.
- How do I stay warm & cook food, when I have no way to make a fire?
- I want to protect myself from the elements, yet I have no hut or tent?
- What plants do I pick that are safe to eat, especially when I’m under pressure?
- Which plant do I eat for pain relief and how do I prepare it?
- How do I find north the celestial way OR using nothing but my digital watch?
- What do I do to filter this water so that it's safe to drink?
- Where do I lay my trap to catch food and what do I make it with?
- What's my best chance of survival if I'm falling through a frozen lake or a bog?
- Why do musterer's prefer not to use the new light weight walking poles?
- How do I make a leaf compass so I can find my way?
_“IF YOU’RE NOT LIVING LIFE ON THE EDGE, THEN YOU’RE TAKING UP TOO MUCH ROOM"
Privately Guided Price - Adult NZ$242 Child NZ$207
_MINIMUM NUMBERS: Two persons (adult) or equivalent price. For single travelers please contact us
Please see what you'll need for this walk here or scroll down
and if you have any more questions please see our FAQs or contact us
_All of our GUIDED NATURE WALKS are selected for their natural beauty, and this is an excellent walk for people interested in being prepared or just looking to do it for themselves, by trying out the things you have seen on TV. Full of family fun, if you're looking for things to do in New Zealand call us now.
What you bring:
What we provide: