YOU vs WILD
URBAN & WILDERNESS SURVIVAL SKILLS
- How do I stay warm & cook food, when I have no way to make a fire?
- I want to protect myself from the elements, yet I have no shelter?
- What plants do I pick that are safe to eat?
- Which plant do I eat for pain relief and how do I prepare it?
- How do I find north the celestial way OR using nothing but my watch?
- What do I do to filter this water so that it's safe to drink?
- Where do I lay my trap to catch food and what do I make it with?
- What's my best chance of survival if I'm falling through a frozen lake or a bog?
- How do I make a leaf compass so I can find my way?
- What should I do if caught in civil unrest?
- If I'm being attacked, where are the non lethal soft spots, for self-defence?
I can show you what works best in my emergency bag or Bug Out Bag (BOB). This will give you an idea of what to put in your own BOB. Please remember that your BOB should fit your environment & your needs.
_“IF YOU’RE NOT LIVING LIFE ON THE EDGE, THEN YOU’RE TAKING UP TOO MUCH ROOM"
What you provide:
What we provide: